The Enchanted Island of Puerto Rico


My dream is to know all the cities of Puerto Rico. 
The reason is because the landscapes, food and people are really fascinating💖

You can go all along coast, visit historical places and enjoy the Caribbean food.

The food is very varied, fresh and delicious, you can eat pigmeat, beans, fried bananas, mamposteao rice, tropical fruits and more.


I really like the Caribbean Sea (it's the opposite of the Pacific Sea) it's very hot and calm, sand, palms; the weather is very hot. (Although most of the people don´t like hot weather but I do)

The interesting thing about the country is the people, they speak two languages, English and Spanish, and mix them (It's like a new language, I think it's called: Spaninglish).

If I could live in Puerto Rico, the Enchanted Island, I would be very happy because as I said before it's my dream! I believe it's my biggest dream.

Truly, I know some cities of the island, but I always want to go back...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My best concert ever: One Direction in Chile

Time travel to the Future... or not?

Changes to my study programme