My Future Job

 My ideal job would be far away from offices. I don't like the idea of being confined within four walls. I would like to work doing audio at events, concerts, open spaces. I would like to work doing audio at events, concerts, open spaces, I think it is a moment where you feel social pressure but also happiness when you get everything right.

I hope to have the opportunity to travel and get to know other countries, working in what I like but I couldn't  live in another country without my family, we are very close. 

I would also like to continue studying about my career to become a better professional in my professional field and in the future work with great national and international artists.

Although it all depends if artificial intelligence starts to do the work of a Sound Engineer hahaha. Well without thinking about that situation, at the moment I like my career, although there are moments of stress and frustration, there are also beautiful moments in which I enjoy a lot with my friends at the University.

I hope to become a good professional, to be able to learn from others and for others to learn from me as well. And most importantly  is to work to live and not live to work.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My best concert ever: One Direction in Chile

Time travel to the Future... or not?

Changes to my study programme